Alas, my WIP's are kicking my tail this week.
|The left strap of the "Comfort of a Friend" shawl.|
(Now that I think of it, the stockinette project is NOT kicking my tail. Maybe I should work on it some more!)
The hard part is the purling is right below the place where the middle is bound off, so I'm afraid to rip out. So I'm using my Fix-A-Stitch tool. Which works great but it's slow going.
The other WIP that's giving me difficulty is the Not a Drop scarf. I took this picture before I started having problems.
It's just that if you make one tiny little mistake, it's extremely difficult to fix it. The designer does have some tips in a thread in her Ravelry group, and yet I've had trouble following the tips. I mess up the tinking back, and next thing you know I'm ripping the whole thing out and starting over.
I've decided my strategy for this scarf will have to be not to do more than one or two rows in a sitting. If I go much longer than that, I start getting into a rhythm (because there IS a lot of repetition) and next thing you know I'll miss the next shift in the pattern.
I hope to have better news next week!